Mercedes Benz Fashion Festival Brisbane - Myer Spring/Summer Show

by - 23:45

Hello Everyone,

Last week I had the fantastic opportunity to attend the Myer Spring/Summer Collection Show at the amazing Mercedes Benz Fashion Festival in Brisbane.

I attended with several fellow Bloggers and Youtubers from around Brisbane and had an absolute blast. Although it was a very chilly night, we all got warm and cosy as we huddle in the the magnificent venue - Brisbane City Hall. 







After the speeches had finished the show began and my jaw dropped to the floor. Myer are really on top of their game for this season and for Summer 2014/2015, I'm pretty sure I am obsessed with almost every piece show. I took a few pictures of some of my favourite pieces and I think you guys will agree, we are in for a fantastic Summer when it comes to Fashion here in Australia. 


One other thing I must mention before I go was the models fabulous hair and makeup, they looked like Greek Goddesses with their sleek wavy hair and golden faces. I'm even thinking about re-creating the look myself!

Thank you #MBFF for allowing me the opportunity to attend, I had a ball. 

Maddie x

You May Also Like

0 comments