MERCEDES BENZ FASHION FESTIVAL BRISBANE: OOTN

by - 02:30

Hello all,

I thought I'd show you my 'outfits of the night' for both of the nights I attended Mercedes Benz Fashion Festival Brisbane. Although most of you will have already seen my outfits via Instagram, I wanted to go into detail at bit more.

Monday (Myer Spring/Summer Show):




On Monday night I wore a gorgeous (and quite unique) dress by Sabo Skirt. I'm not normally someone who likes the mullet style dresses but I couldn't resist this gorgeous pattern. On my feet I wore some very inexpensive Sportgirl shoes that are super comfy for nights when you are on your feet a lot. I definitely recommend them! I left my hair natural (merely because I was in a rush, as always) but it suited the look none the less. I loved this outfit and I think it went perfectly with the Spring/Summer theme of the night. What do you think? 

Thursday Group Show


Thursday night was 100% my favourite outfit! It was actually a last minute decision because the dress I was going to wear had a bit of an issue (we won't go into that). In saying that, I felt so incredibly comfortable in this look, it is completely me. The top was a gift from the lovely girls at Mink Pink and it is available at David Jones. It is a gorgeous red, oriental inspired crop top and it was very comfortable to wear. I don't normally go for red, but I think this crop will be a staple in my Spring/Summer wardrobe. The skirt.. well.. you guys know I live in it AND have it in several other colours! This gorgeous skirt is from Beginning Boutique but I'm not sure if it is still in stock.

I loved Thursday night, the George Wu collection in particular blew my mind!

I hope you guys liked seeing my OOTNs in more detail. I had the best time and can't thank Mercedes Benz Fashion Festival Brisbane enough for letting me attend and cover the event for you guys.

Love you all x

You May Also Like

0 comments