Thursday's Group Show - Mercedes Benz Fashion Festival Brisbane

by - 03:06

Hello all,


Finally I have gotten round to posting about Thursday's Group Show! I've had so many technical difficulties and yes.. a vlog is still coming, but it will be posted on my new vlog channel. How exciting is that?! I know you have all seen my usual micro blogging posts on Instagram, but you all asked for more. So without further a do, here is what I have to say about the Thursday Mercedes Benz Group Show. 

I adored Thursday night, I viewed the cat walk from the other side on Thursday night and it actually made a huge difference so I got a lot more pictures for you guys. The designers and labels included Pistols at Dawn, George Wu, Jack Sullivan, Michelangelo, Chetcuti, Urbbana and my personal favourite Talulah.

The stand out for me had to be George Wu.. a week later and I am still dreaming about those drop dead gorgeous dresses. The models looked gracious and almost Princess like as they walked down the catwalk. It just goes to show how breathtaking the collection was, because it is STILL imbedded in my mind. 




This stunning dress had to be my favourite of the night and I have been lusting after it ever since. No guesses as to why I fell in love with it, one word: DAISES! I adore the intricate detail of this dress and the flattering shape, it screams Spring. 

Want to see more from George Wu? 
http://www.georgewu.com.au/index.php/en/ - this link here will take you to all things George Wu and you can lust after his stunning gowns until your hearts are content. 





This dress was another one of my favourites from all of the items presented on the night! The pleated skirt is bang on trend and pairing it with a lace top is just genius. It's the prefect dress for the 'Silly Season' in my eyes. Its by Jack Sullivan and you can find more here:
http://www.jacksullivanbridal.com


Thank you once again to Mercedes Benz Fashion Festival Brisbane for having me. It was seriously a week to remember. 

Head to the MBFF website where you can actually view the gallery and even purchase the items shown on the catwalk: http://www.mbff.com.au/own-it.html how amazing is that?

I think I might have to do a bit of window shopping myself. 

Thank you for reading guys, I hope you enjoyed seeing what it was like through my eyes. It was an incredibly well organised event and everyone should be praised for their hard work and efforts.

Love you all xx



You May Also Like

0 comments