COTTON ON QUEEN ST MEGA STORE - VIP OPENING!

by - 01:41

Hello all.

This week I was lucky enough to be invited to a VIP breakfast and a private shop in the gorgeous new Cotton On Mega store in Brisbane an hour before it opened to the public. When I received the invite I was in shock, I couldn't believe my eyes! Little Miss Maddie? A VIP at the opening of Cotton On's biggest store in Australia? WHAT.

Needless to say I had an absolute blast, one of the best days I've had in a while and I loved every second of it.

When we arrived we were sent straight to the yummy breakfast provided and we were given our amazing goodie bags.


We then had a short introduction and brief from the gorgeous girls running the event and explored our awesome goody bags to find a $100 gift voucher each. I think I lost my breath a little!

We had the amazing opportunity to be the first ever people to shop in the huge MEGA store, buy ourselves an HOUR before the shop opened. It was a dream! There were also only about 7 of us too, so I felt like a celebrity having a private shop, it was brilliant.



I picked up a few (very random) things with my gift card, I think I was a bit too overwhelmed and knew I had a time limit, so I kind of didn't look very properly (does that ever happen to you?) but none the less I pick up some very essential items that I was in a need of.

A separate post will be coming with the details.



Overall I had a very memorable experience and I think you guys should definitely head down to Queen Street and check it out if you are Brisbane based! What are you doing still reading this? GO!

Love you all x

You May Also Like

0 comments