ANTLER LUGGAGE REVIEW: My trip to Sydney!

by - 01:52

Hello there,

Today I'm doing another lifestyle post (I guess it is also fashion if you like to really match your wardrobe). If you watch me on Youtube or follow me on Instagram, you will know that I recently had a quick business-esk trip to Sydney for the weekend. I attended IMATS, had a quick visit to Benefit HQ and drinks with Benefit Australia's amazing social media manager and of course, I did a spot shopping. 

It's always a struggle to pack for just a few days away, especially for us girls (come on, I know you agree). I've actually never travelled domestically by myself either in Australia or back in the UK so I've never just had hand luggage to take with me. I found the thought of packing a minimal amount in a tiny, tacky bag found in the back of my wardrobe a bit off putting, so I did some research and found Antler Luggage. 

Antler Luggage is a UK luggage brand and is highly, highly regarded. When my mum found out I was getting an Antler Luggage suitcase for my travels she was incredibly jealous and impressed! Of course being British I still do have to support UK businesses as well as supporting Aussie ones. 

The suitcase I settled on was the Tiber Cabin Suitcase in Silver. Antler in Australia still don't have the full range like the UK has, but they still have a fantastic array of gorgeous luggage, I found it so hard to finally settle on the Tiber. 


I felt so incredibly fancy walking around Sydney airport with my quality sliver Tiber suitcase. I definitely think I was the envy of many travellers. 

PROS:

  • Perfect for a business trip
  • Great for a weekend away
  • Small and versatile 
  • Lightweight 
  • 360 degrees wheels giving you effortless control 
CONS:
  • The sleek design is gorgeous but after just one trip is is incredibly damaged. The material makes it very noticeable unfortunately. 

Finally, one thing I must mention before signing off is the fantastic security system. I've never come across anything like it. The zip ends click into the coded padlock system and can only be removed by putting in your private code and pushing the lock. No more hassle with having to find out the smallest key on earth from your handbag to unlock the padlock. It is truly innovative!  

To conclude, if you're in search for the best cabin appropriate suitcase to take on your next trip away, look no further. I'm blown away by the quality of Antler Luggage and the Tiber Suitcase. 

As always,
Maddie x



You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. For those who are into textures, it really is a great handbag! No, i do not work for the company, and usually never post anything. Good Luck fashionistas with this unique find!
    luggage brands

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would recommend my profile is important to me, I invite you to discuss this topic.
    top-5-best-luggage-locks

    ReplyDelete