The Chelsea Necklace | Naked Pearls - Dainty & Sweet

by - 21:33

Hello Gorgeous people!

Today I wanted to talk to you about the new 'Chelsea Necklace' which has recently been released by the amazing company 'Naked Pearls' based in Melbourne. This post is way overdue, but it has given me a great amount of time to really appreciate this gorgeous piece before sharing my honest thoughts and opinions with you all. 

The Chelsea Necklace is unlike any necklace I have ever owned. It exudes class, professionalism and beauty. I have never owned a pearl necklace before (but I am very well known for wearing pearl like accessories) along with my fair skin, this necklace is everything I have been looking for. 


Details:

The pearl is set on a 925 sterling silver pendant and strung on a 45cm 925 sterling silver chain. The grading standard used is the AAA-A Grading System.

  • Pearl Type - Freshwater Pearls
  • Colour - White
  • Overtone - Pink
  • Shape - Drop
  • Lustre - Exceptional (AAA Grade)
  • Surface - 95% Flawless (AAA Grade)
  • Size - 8mm

You can purchase this necklace at 'Naked Pearls' by clicking right here or you can simply browse the site. 

I will be wearing this at several very large events I have coming up within the next month or two, and I can't wait. I also feel fantastic that I am supporting such a local Australian company that truly deserves more attention. 

All prices are listed on the website and are true to quality. 

Until next time,
Maddie

You May Also Like

0 comments