Best Dressed Bargains at DFO Jindalee!

by - 04:00

Ever thought about stepping up your fashion 'game' but putting a stop to those thoughts because you simply don't have enough money to be fashionable? Or to even express yourself through clothes? Well then, this is fantastic news for you!

I was thinking the same thing until I was given the opportunity to work with DFO Jindalee in South Brisbane. I visited on Friday after work and it was my first visit, it was practically empty and man did I have a fantastic time with NO worries, no slow 'mall' walkers and no lines.

My budget was only $100 and I aimed to get almost a full outfit, which I achieved! The outfit is so versatile, I can switch and change pieces to wear for home and for work (very professional and teacher appropriate with a change of shoes and pants).


My favourite piece of this outfit has to be my first purchase (ever) from Portmans! So exciting. I can never normally afford to shop at Portmans on such a tight budget, but this new season bright yellow jacket was a steal, considering it was $10 less than it is in the non outlet stores and online. DFO YOU LIFE CHANGERS! 



The top I purchased was a measly $10 & the shoes just $5 from Factorie and Cotton On! Always amazing places for bargains, but at DFO you basically feel like you're stealing the clothes at those prices. 

I can't wait for my next shop at DFO Jindalee, I am incredibly impressed at how budget friendly it is. I hope this helped you guys in some way!

As always,
Maddie



You May Also Like

0 comments