Introducing my new Instagram hashtag challenge! - #STRIPESONSUNDAY

by - 03:30

Hello Beautiful, hard working people!

So today is the day I break some awesome news to you all and I am so excited. After seeing huge success from other ladies on Instagram of whom have created incredibly popular weekly hashtag challenges, I have decided to do the same thing. 

I have been completely obsessed with the recent 'stripes' trend and it has been a perfect trend at work (kids love stripes) however I wanted to do a challenge that we could do on the weekend and not feel pressured about getting a shot up during the week. SOOOO....

Introducing #stripesonsunday I don't believe this has been done before, and if it has - whoops! But I am really driven to make this a fun and sucessful challenge where we can all join together in our love of fashion and (of course) stripes. 

If you're keen to join in, thank you! But if you are keen to join in and can't think of what to wear for the first week of #stripesonsunday don't panic. I've got your back girl. 

Ideas:

1. Going out to lunch with friends? Try this gorgeous striped blazer from 'The Iconic


Buy it HERE


2.  Meeting a girlfriend at the cinema and still want to look classy? Try this stunning dress from Ally Fashion!

Buy this gorgeous catch HERE!

 3. Or maybe you're just chilling at home (this will be most of us!) try this slouchy tee for 20 bucks!



Can't wait to see your posts!

xx



You May Also Like

0 comments