How to use Indeed Labs Exfoliator!

by - 18:41


Indeed Labs has really been a brand I have found myself reaching more and more for this year and truly believe it's because of the amazing results all of their products seem to create (and possibly because I've aged about ten years from just 6 months of teaching?). 

This month I have been trialling a few of their products, such as the 'Exfoliator' and a lot of you guys have been asking me how I actually use it and here's how. 

How to use

How you use the product is purely up to you, however it must be mixed. You can mix it in either with your favourite cleanser or body wash, or you can simply use water. How cool is that? Use as MUCH or as LITTLE as you want, the level of exfoliation in Indeed Lab's words is 'completely up to you!'

How I used it and my thoughts

My face has been the worst it has been in 2 years since coming off of my acne medication so I have been using it ever so gently on my face, as well as my legs as I have constant 'jean  rash' from this colder weather. After just a week of receiving and using this product, my face is now soft, smooth and glowing. My acne marks and redness have all but vanished into thin air and my skin is almost re-newed and fresh! 

Overall, although this product might appear scary at first, it's a win win in my books. As long as you know how to use it correctly, you'll have an almost 'Regenerated Doctor Who' type experience!


Make sure you check out the rest of their range at http://www.beautyhq.com.au

You May Also Like

0 comments