Mercedes Benz Fashion Festival Brisbane - 10 YEARS!

by - 02:46


Hey Beauties,

I'm sure you've all heard about the Mercedes Benz Fashion Festival Brisbane, I mean if you've been following me on social media for a while you would have seen that I attended last year!

Well, guess what? You better get your tickets quick because this year they are celebrating their 10 year anniversary - what a milestone! 

I'm hoping to attend as media again this year to keep you all up to date with the latest and greatest fashion, oh and of course their (sure to be) amazing 10 year celebrations. So definitely stay tuned to the blog and most importantly my Instagram page for posts galore.

Have I tempted you yet? It was amazing last year and I hope to see you all there. Grab your tickets here Mercedes Benz Brisbane Tickets before they all sell out (they did last year!!). 

Lots of love and hugs,
Maddie 



You May Also Like

0 comments