HOMES BY CMA: Lack of communication since taking my money!

by - 23:01

Hi all,

A lot of you guys have been asking for a house update. So here I am with a quick one, because absolutely nothing new has happened. My letter of commencement was sent to Homes By CMA last week by the bank. I had to send an email to get them to confirm this and then they mentioned they were in the process of finding me a site supervisor. This must take a long time (anybody know?) because I am still yet to hear from them and I have been given no dates as to when my house build is actually going to commence.

Right now I am feeling like my money has been taken and now I don't really matter.

In saying that, it has been Easter and people are allowed to enjoy their holidays but still... communication is key people!


Even if it was just an email saying 'Hi Maddie, we will be out of office on this day, your site supervisor will be assigned to you on this day and your land will be scrapped on this day'. 

Maybe as a teacher this is just something that I continually do and something that I am just used to.

I am still (in saying this) very happy with Homes by CMA thus far - lets just hope this is a general hick up or something that is unavoidable due to the Easter Holidays.


Most up to date picture above - my land has been destroyed and left in an absolute mess by other builders unfortunately. 

As always wonderful people, leave your comments or questions below - don't have an account? Email me at maddielouisemedia@gmail.com

Love,
Maddie
x


You May Also Like

0 comments