Beauty and The Beast | Mink Pink's Beauty & The Beast Collection!

by - 01:27

HOLD THE PHONE!


If you haven't seen the live action Beauty and the Beast yet, you are kidding yourself.


As probably the biggest fan of B&B ever - yes I know the whole movie off by heart, word for word (and not even slightly kidding) I had to get on the Mink Pink bandwagon and grab one of the pieces from the new collection. Mink Pink have collaborated with Disney to make probably the best clothing collection I have ever experienced. 

So really, this is just an appreciation post, to let you guys know how amazing the movie was (I was set up for disappointment, so trust me) and to let you guys know that this AMAZING MINK PINK collection exists. Go. Buy. It. All. Now.

I am desperate for the jeans with the roses on! What do you guys think? 




Yes, I wore this EXACT outfit to the cinema to watch the movie and I am going again soon.

Talk soon,


x






















You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Excellently written article, if only all blogger offered the same level of content as you, the internet would be a much better place. Please keep it up!.Great tips, I would like to join your blog anyway.Waiting for some more review.Thank you
    mazda wreckers brisbane
    brisbane wreckers
    car wreckers brisbane
    wreckers brisbane
    auto recyclers brisbane
    brisbane holden wreckers
    mazda wreckers sunshine coast
    4x4 wreckers brisbane
    scrap cars brisbane

    ReplyDelete